Sewing has been a part of my family for generations and I am proud to continue this legacy.
My journey with sewing on a machine started at the age of five and basically never stopped. There are infinite ways to combine fabrics, notions, and thread. The real magic is which ones, where they go, and for what purpose. I love learning through doing--trying new equipment, new techniques, experimenting with new fabrics, all the while gathering knowledge and experience.
- Soft Goods Product Design & Development
- Pattern Drafting & Tech Packs
- Specialty Costume Design & Construction
- Leather & Other Specialty Materials Sewing
- Bridal Alterations & Reworking
- Specialty Hand Sewing - Rhinestone & Beadwork
- Vintage Gown Upcycling & Restyling
I have limited availability for appointments starting in mid-October.
Now accepting appointments for bridal gown alterations and upcycling with due dates in Fall 2017 or later.