Welcome! As a fourth generation seamstress I enjoy the challenges & the fun that come along with every new project.
Five amazing years have passed since the studio opened, and it’s been a blast! From the engineering side of soft goods product design, to the intricacies of fit with bridal alterations and upcycling, I see a path to wearable technology and I plan to be there moving forward one stitch at a time.
- Soft Goods Product Design/Development
- Pattern Drafting & Tech Packs
- Special Occasion Women’s Wear
- Specialty Hand Sewing Including Bead & Lace Work
- Vintage Upcycling and Restyling
- Specialty Costume Design & Construction
- Leather & Other Specialty Sewing
I will be out of the studio until July 24th.
I have limited availability for appointments starting in September.
Now accepting appointments for bridal gown alterations and upcycling with due dates in Fall 2017 or later.